These little things are used in almost every project that goes uses a DC circuit. It is super easy way to turn almost any DC power source that you have at your disposal into a nice, clean, efficient power source for your single-board computer(s) or microcontroller(s).
- Analog control: adjust the screw on top of the potentiometer clockwise or counter clockwise to increase or decrease the output Voltage
- Has very Stable output, the output range is DC 1 25~30 0V, please note the input Voltage should be higher than output Voltage at least 2V
- Press the mode switch, the display will cycle through the output Voltage, output current and input Voltage
- The output Voltage can be turned on/off by the on/off switch, when the output is off, the digital tube will display off
- With reversed polarity protection and short circuit protection, more safe to use; the display is very accurate